Bb 11/7/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bb 11/7/09

Ok...so i finally managed to get out after over 2months of non fisihing. I put on my dry gear and hit up the BB Sat morning. Got there around 6ish and fishing till about 11. Started out at hemingways and got a few dinks in about 20 ft of water using bass assasins. Peddled over to mid point of the bridge and ended up with 28incher over by the pilons next to the rocks. Nothing after that. Used couple different lures but got no hits except for the bass assasins. It was cold as hell in the morning but warmed up as the sun came up.

I have Wednesday off so im gonna hit up the bridge again and troll some tandem rigs. There are some monsters in there according to all the reports. Hopefully i will be lucky and get myself a citation fish. Will report back on wednesday.
    Hobie Revolution 13
    Hobie Fishing Team

awesome report! wish i could have gone out with you but i had to wait for my stupid couch to be delivered.

i have to work on wed unfortunately.
    sigpic

Comment

nice catch! have had the revo on the roof all week, had to work this morning but i'm heading out tomorrow morning probably to greenbury point and over to the Hacketts. who knows where the fish will be after all this suck weather
      Last edited by surfdog; 11-18-2009, 08:22 AM.

Comment

not sure but hopefully next weekend will be nice and hopefully the water will settle after all these storms.
        Hobie Revolution 13
        Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Working...
        X