Registration/Sponsor Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration/Sponsor Update

We have 23 partcipants now and 5 or 6 additional volunteers who are going to help us out.

Redfish12 arranged for a professional photographer and Carefree Boat through jffoley is going to let us use a boat as a chaser to keep track of everyone and assist as needed. The photographer will ride the boat to take pictures.

Carefree Boat also donated $500 to Make-A-Wish!

Kent Island Kayak is going to help out and sponsor!

In the last week Hook1, KayakBassFishing.com, Great Lakes Planers have also signed on.

Still have a couple Captain's Bags left. We have to finalize some details with Camp Wright and t-shirt order by Aug 10, registration is still $50, we set it there to try to entice you to sign earlier!

After Aug 8 registration goes to $65 to cover last minute costs. Regardless, whatever part of the fees we don't use to cover expenses will go to the Make-A-Wish foundation!

It is looking like a real good time!

www.cbkainc.com

Thanks,
    Bryan

im soo pumped
    Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

It's a great looking website but I can't find what the prizes are ..........

Comment

Originally posted by Memory Maker View Post
        It's a great looking website but I can't find what the prizes are ..........
        Not all the prizes and sponsors are finalized 100% as we try to get some last minute support. Here is what info is on the rules on the site

PRIZES:
         Aggregate/Slam: Rockfish (striped bass), bluefish and white perch, 1st place, 2nd place, 3rd place
         Largest Rockfish: 1st place, 2nd place, 3rd place
         Largest Bluefish: 1st place, 2nd place, 3rd place
         Largest White perch: 1st place, 2nd place, 3rd place
        Final prize list will be determined closer to tournament time.
        Last edited by CB kayak 02; 07-26-2011, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinch View Post
          im soo pumped
          jeez Jack i wouldnt give you 10 to 1 odds with all the practice youve had at the BB by the way calcutta's?

Comment

Originally posted by surfdog View Post
            jeez Jack i wouldnt give you 10 to 1 odds with all the practice youve had at the BB by the way calcutta's?
            At least if jack wins he'll most likely already have all the prizes and maybe he'll donate them to us haha

Comment

i'm so jealous that i cant attend the first tourney.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X