5-12 Bluefish skunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5-12 Bluefish skunk

I stopped at CHSP this afternoon to catch the outgoing tide. I fished for 2 1/2 - 3 hrs and covered 7 miles. I didn't get a single fish while trolling two rods. I had one bump in 30' of water but I'm pretty sure it was just a dolphin that ran into my line.

It was a beautiful day so I can't complain. I went around the point and probably covered a mile of ocean shoreline in addition to the flats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by willf650; 05-12-2016, 09:09 PM.
    1980 Something Old Town Canoe
    2008 Native Ultimate 14.5
    2015 Coosa HD
    2016 Hobie Outback Limited Edition #56
    2017 Pelican Trailblazer 1000 (38# of portaging freedom)

we had similar results yesterday....
    Last edited by EMSer; 05-12-2016, 10:10 PM.
    Bruce

Hobie PA 14
    Wilderness System, Thresher 155

Comment

I'm just going to repeatedly throw my cast net when i see fish on my finder, that's my only hope

Comment

Originally posted by willf650 View Post
        I stopped at CHSP this afternoon to catch the outgoing tide. I fished for 2 1/2 - 3 hrs and covered 7 miles. I didn't get a single fish while trolling two rods. I had one bump in 30' of water but I'm pretty sure it was just a dolphin that ran into my line.

It was a beautiful day so I can't complain. I went around the point and probably covered a mile of ocean shoreline in addition to the flats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        If it was a dolphin, then it's a good thing you didn't foul hooked it. It would have dragged you all the way to Spain! LOL

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
        -Mustafa
        ابو مسقوف AbuMasgouf (Aboo-Mas-goof ): Fish Roast Papa
        2016 Hobie Outback
        2012 Hobie Revolution 13
        "Be humble to whomever you learn from and whomever you teach."-- Imam al-Sadiq (as)

Comment

Working...
        X