???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ???????

whats going on boys? anybody heading out this weekend? sunday looks like it might be decent.

I REALLY HOPE SO, i still havent been out! i'm pretty positive i'll finally be able to go out on sunday. now the question is where?? most likely i'll just hit up the bay bridge. what are you doing?

have you been out recently? hows the revo thus far?
    sigpic

Comment

I haven't been out but once since I've gone back to school. I really wish there was more time in the day.

Comment

the last time i went out i went to eastern bay/clairborne ramp about 8 miles past st Michael's, that was around Columbus day. nice new ramp and a lot of rip rap to fish. got into some breaking blues that didn't want any thing i threw at them.

the revo is great, operator error not so great. was heading out in the cove at EB and i felt i was going kinda sideways, then out of the blue it started going to the left. i was a good distance from shore and cussing, checked the rudder pulling it up and down a couple times seemed ok started moving again and after 5 min. it started again, checked the drive and found that it wasn't totally set in the cam on the right side. wrestled with it for 15 min. in the middle of the cove with the wind picking up and getting choppy, finally got it out and back in and clamped correctly.

think i'll hit Possum point and hunt the docks and rip rap for some sea beasts. fished from shore on tuesday after work, didn't catch any thing but did see a 22" caught by a guy down from me(prick) only have dry pants now hinting to the wife for a full dry suit for Xmas so i'll stay off the open bay for now.

Comment

Working...
        X