Anybody been fishing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody been fishing?

Has anybody been fishing lately? Its been over a month since ive been out. Im trying to go this Sat. Any reports around the bay bridge area?
    Hobie Revolution 13
    Hobie Fishing Team

i ahvent been fishing in over a month obviously. after moving, a trip to cali and other crap in my life, hopefully i'll be fishing and posting on here like before!

i have a bunch of stuff to post, updates, thoughts and reviews that have piled up, hopefully i'll be bale to soon. real soon. hope you guys still check back here time to time since we should be in full force here for the fall season. ive been hearing of some good reports from love point, back rivers to the PLO and beyond.

we'll see if i can get out saturday.
    sigpic

Comment

Found some breakers on the susky flats about two weeks ago. Got my keepers. Think I am going to take the yak to the Bay Bridge this Tuesday am.

Comment

got out sunday for the first time in 3 weeks. not a single bite had some equipment malfunctions and after the the tide changed the wind picked up and made it pretty rough at least i was able to tell if my ff was broken or just needed to be remounted, replace not a good day. pulled the ff today and will return to BPS tomorrow and have the new one in by this weekend

Comment

Man..that must have sucked as bad the Redskin's offense. I did fish around North Beach last week. Caught a couple of spots near the small bay area and tried live lining but no luck. Blues tore up my bait . Did catch 5 nice blues about 15-20" on Alewives.
          Last edited by MilkFish; 10-06-2009, 06:21 AM.

Comment

picked up a new ff today and finished building a new rack for the hobie. got a 3 day weekend comming up whats evetybody doing? i'm leaning toward CHSP or maybe Janes Island.

Comment

Originally posted by surfdog View Post
              picked up a new ff today and finished building a new rack for the hobie. got a 3 day weekend comming up whats evetybody doing? i'm leaning toward CHSP or maybe Janes Island.
              Where is CHSP?

Comment

what was wrong with your FF? how did you mount it on the hobie? rack for what? how do you liek the new hobie BTW?

i hope to fish this weekend. looking like i defintely will be, not sure if it will be sat or sun, morning or evening though
                sigpic

Comment

milkfish, CHSP is cape henlopen state park in lewes delaware a very kayak friendly spot right at the mouth of delaware bay.

the hobie is a different animal than my redfish or tarpon. i like it just starting to see what it can do, had some operator errors on sunday something happened when i put the peddles in and they were in the wrong position so i had to paddle back to the ramp and fix that then got out and started peddling and was going in circles to the leftpull up the rudder and paddled back to the ramp and found the stupid handle stuck in the rudder, fixed that and finally got out to fish.

pulled fish finder out of the silicone because i wanted to check if it was the way it was mounted or the ff itself, put it directly in the water and it was still jumping around in the depth range and broken up screen into sections, depths ranging from 200-1500'. took it back to BPS no problem returning it(cuda 300). was going to up grade but every thing in the 100.00 to 200.00 range really weren't that much better than the 80.00 cuda. i think i'm not going to mount it inside just yet, i'll just put it in the water and test it first

Comment

Working...
                  X