Kent Narrows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kent Narrows

Don't know if anyone else has spent much time fishing under the Kent Narrows bridge but I hit it last night from 7:30-9:30pm. Scenery isn't great but the fishing was fun. Boated over 25 small blues/rocks and two rocks at about 22-25". Used ultralight with 8# line and a single hook spoon so even the small ones were fun and easy to release. They were surface feeding the entire time so it was basically a fish every other cast. Good option if you get blown off the bay.

awesome..thanks for the report. were their alot of people fishing? im hoping to get out this weekend for some fishing, its been a while
    Hobie Revolution 13
    Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

No, just three small boats working the area but there's plenty of room, fish were feeding up under the tunnel of the lower bridge and extending back north for 100 yds. You can tie up to the pilings around the middle two tunnels under the lower bridge (that's what I did) or try to anchor further back from the bridge. Being close to the pilings really puts you on top of the current and the fish but there's always an eddy around the pilings that makes it pretty comfortable. I just bring a 10' line ready to tie on. Current really kicks through there so you have to be careful. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
      X