• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DE Shore

heading to DE shore saturday morning. if any one interested let me know

Good Luck it should be BUMPER BOATS there this weekend

Comment

yeah, i'm going in at 6 am and out at 10 am at the new ramp in Lewes and fish the canal docks. going to be too windy to fish the pier at CHSP. got to go when you can.

Comment

RI and CHSP

got to the ramp in Lewes at 6 am, set up with a bucktail and squid strip and headed up the LC with the wind and tide pushing me up the canal. had a few hits but i think i was drifting too fast. went up the other end into the broadkill river, with the wind pushing down and the tide coming in that slowed the drift enough to hook up a couple short flounder. went to CHSP on sunday morning got out around 5:45-6 am,pretty nice morning, set up off the end of the pier and was slow trolling a bucktail squid combo when i hear a whoosh off to my left, a large pod of porpose came past me about 15' away man they are some large animals and they had some baby ones too. they made me a little nervous but they went on toward the breakwater. got no hits on flounder and only 1 baby kingfish about 4" long. the weather cooperated till 10 am then the wind started to pickup pretty good so it was time to pull out. all parking spot s were full at the pier parking lot and on sat when i left all the parking was full at the boat ramp also. not too bad on the water got out before most of the nuts hit the salt.

Comment

I'm going again Wed or Thurs with the boat again. I'll be sure to post a report

Comment

thanks for the report!
            Hobie Revolution 13
            Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

wish i could get out during the week

Comment

Working...
              X