Late report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late report

Hey guys, sorry for the late report. I put in at SPSP early Sat. a.m. to fish the bridge piling. Perfect conditions. Only landed 3 fish, 1 shorty and these 2 beauties. Excellent morning, was back at the ramp before 10. 2 caught on 6" chartreuse BKD and one on BW.
    Attached Files
    Chesapeake Fish and Beer

nice job, did u paddle to the east side or stick to the west?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stupidjet View Post
      nice job, did u paddle to the east side or stick to the west?
      i second this question. east or west? im assuming since you launched at spsp its the west but thats just a guess.
      Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

West side. Was considering paddling across to the east, but there was a slight breeze out of the wnw and I wasn't sure if it was going to kick up or not. Might have been a pain getting back.
        Chesapeake Fish and Beer

Comment

where the rock in the spyder pilings or out closer to the island....sorry askin alot of questions...
          Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

nice fish, it was pretty choppy on eastern bay sat. morning for us and started to settle down around 11 as GB and i were heading back. i had 1 HH that thought it was a bull red and was pulling drag that was almost as big as those rock at about 19"

Comment

Originally posted by Pinch View Post
              where the rock in the spyder pilings or out closer to the island....sorry askin alot of questions...
              No sweat. I was out just west of the rockpile on the eastbound span. For a while there, it looked like every set of pilings had a boat fishing on them.
              Chesapeake Fish and Beer

Comment

Working...
              X