X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newly adopted to DE

Hi Everyone!

My name is Maria.
    I have been on Snaggedline for a few years now and 2 CBKAs. I met a few people from DE while I was at this event. Back in April I moved to Ocean View DE. Due to resort season I was not able to be on the water but 2 times this past summer My boyfriend as well is very interested in kayaking. I am the only one with a kayak. So, I am here to say hi and for any future gatherings in DE, please let me know.

Look foward to meeting anyone that is a die hard kayak lover at heart.

Maria
    Maria
    GO RAVENS!!!
    D10 Ascend
    http://c85c7a.medialib.glogster.com/...lers-2-png.png

It was great meeting you & your bf this weekend & thanks for sharing that big body of water w/ the big waves & frequent downpours during the tourny... & thank your bf for me again for his help in moving my yak to the beach launch.

Comment

Originally posted by mibytes View Post
      Hi Everyone!

My name is Maria.
      I have been on Snaggedline for a few years now and 2 CBKAs. I met a few people from DE while I was at this event. Back in April I moved to Ocean View DE. Due to resort season I was not able to be on the water but 2 times this past summer My boyfriend as well is very interested in kayaking. I am the only one with a kayak. So, I am here to say hi and for any future gatherings in DE, please let me know.

Look foward to meeting anyone that is a die hard kayak lover at heart.

Maria
      Its a shame I didn't meet you guys at the tournament. I'm not too far from where you guys are, I have a place in Pot Nets. I go out around Massey's Landing once in a while. If you guys are looking to go out sometime (prob next year) let me know.
      E-Man
      Dune Pro Angler 14

Comment

AJYaking,

I will let you know. Especially now that resort season is over.. Less traffic and less time working.

Maria
        Maria
        GO RAVENS!!!
        D10 Ascend

Comment

Originally posted by whenican View Post
          It was great meeting you & your bf this weekend & thanks for sharing that big body of water w/ the big waves & frequent downpours during the tourny... & thank your bf for me again for his help in moving my yak to the beach launch.
          My tall lumberjack man is always a help!!! Hope soon to do something with you guys since you know this area better then I do.
          Maria
          GO RAVENS!!!
          D10 Ascend

Comment

Sure thing Maria.
            Moc and I are headed to Delaware Paddlesports Friday and may fish the Lewes canal. I am not sure what time yet.

Comment

Working...
            X