Black Hill 6.19.11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Hill 6.19.11

This is more embarrassing, but i finally splashed the kayak today for the first time this season. I completely missed the 2011 trophy season in the bay, which makes me sick. i wanted to splash in the bay today, but because of chance of thunderstorms and an evening engagement, i decided to stay local.

I fished from 130ish to about 5pm and only landed a crappie and stupid sunfish. i forgot my tackle bag, but luckily i had a small white spinner in my truck, so that's all i used. pretty humid and buggy, even found a small tick walking on me. glad i finally got out. that turtle started following me around, tried to get an underwater shot, but it was pretty murky. had another smaller turtle go after my lure...considered letting it hit just so i could see some action, but decided not to...lol
    Attached Files
    sigpic

at least it wasnt a skunk so you have a 100% success rate right now.
    Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

Originally posted by stupidjet View Post
      This is more embarrassing, but i finally splashed the kayak today for the first time this season. I completely missed the 2011 trophy season in the bay, which makes me sick.
      You didn't miss a thing. I went once in the kayak and twice on the boat. El skunko. Not even a knockdown. And I wasn't alone. A very wet, rainy, windy spring season had a lot of guys visiting with the skunk!

Comment

Working...
      X