Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jig Head Senko

Hey MD-YAK-FISHERMAN,
    I have yet to try this out, but wanted to share this with everyone. I can't remember what thread I saw someone catching bass with senkos and 1/16 oz jig head. So, I went to the "Fisherman's Paradise" today (Bass Pro Shop) LOL...and bought some 4" senkos and 1/16 oz jigheads. I wasn't sure what color to get so I got a vibrant green belly, and green top senko.

I saw my buddy do this to his senko, and was quite productive with it. He took the tail end of the senko and cut the tail down the middle. Then, on each tail, he then cut them down the middle. Check out the pics for details.

I hope you all enjoy, and I'll post my results if I have any luck with these guys. Let me know what you all think of them. I would love to hear your input.

See you all on the water!
    Attached Files

That looks tasty.

I have only used that color senkos. I figured it looked like a baby bass and you know what cannibals lurk these waters.

Let us know how it works for you. I usually fish them with out weight and would love to learn a new tactic.

Comment

thats a great idea,

thats a great idea. i bet you could, with the help of a sharp blade, cut that down a few more times to make it even small little tentacles.

Comment

Working...
      X