Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catfish at Brown Bridge

Hey Yall-
    I went out to Brown Bridge today sporting my new awesome shirt! Thanks to Redfish! The shirt felt great and I stayed dry! Anywho, I was heading back in because the rain was starting to pick up, and threw my mepps agilia 2 out by some fallen trees, and BAM. I hooked on a catfish. After I got the damn tri hook out its mouth I threw the mepps out one last time. Same spot, and what do you know...BAM another catfish.

So, not bad for a day's work. The bass weren't hitting, but at least something was. LOL. Enjoy the pics.
    Attached Files

Nice work on the cats. Mepps spinners catch everything.
    Yellow Hobie Revo Rube Goldberg
    Yellow Tarpon 120

Comment

nice job man. yeah, the shirts are pretty sweat, thx redfish!
      Hobie Revolution 13
      Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Wanna try Piscataway creek at Ft. WasingtonMarina tomorrow

Good fish. I haven't had any takers for the Ft Washington invite I posted in Main Forum. Any interest?

If not, I could be talked into going to Rocky Gorge in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by BadAssBass View Post
          Good fish. I haven't had any takers for the Ft Washington invite I posted in Main Forum. Any interest?

If not, I could be talked into going to Rocky Gorge in the morning.
          Hey BAB..sorry, I didnt see this until now. I'm down for Brown Bridge in the AM. Let me know if you are. I would love to get there on the early side if possible. Maybe 8ish. PM me for my number. Either way I think I might do Brown Bridge or Centennial.

Comment

Originally posted by ictalurus View Post
            Nice work on the cats. Mepps spinners catch everything.
            Yea...I love mepps! They are by far my most successful lure. Which mepps do you use?

Comment

Working...
            X