Croaker mayhem @plo 6/15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Croaker mayhem @plo 6/15

HOLY *&^)*&% best day of kayak fishing ever and i got to share it with my buddy collin. Im working on getting the pictures but we caught over 30 croaker and kept 5 we only kept 14 or bigger and the average size was mid 12 to 13''.
    Interstate Kayak Fishing

pictures

video stills from today
    Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

Collin

my buddy collin rockin the revo. This was his first ever kayak experience.

might try again friday.
      Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

The first and fifth pictures are what it's all about. Collin looks at home in the Revo.

As far as Hobie parts, I forgot to mention that there's a Hobie dealer on the way to PLO. Bluhaven Piers:

http://bluhavenpiers.com/

They're a good group of guys and will be able to see you up with what you need.

What time are you thinking about fishing Friday? I might be fishing with my father somewhere, but PLO would be a good plan B.
        Yellow Hobie Revo Rube Goldberg
        Yellow Tarpon 120

Comment

pic

Good morning
          there are some great pic. looks like your were in croaker heaven, what were you using for bait. its always nice to get a double on. I bet your friend is Hooked for life . (pardon the pun). I Have a few stickers left if you would like one. just send me your address.

fjarhead

Comment

Nice!!!
            <insert witty comment here>

Comment

WTG Pinch! Nice work!!

Comment

Ahh yes, croaker mayhem. It is fun when you find them. Nice work.

Comment

Nice job man. Awesome pics!
                  Hobie Revolution 13
                  Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Im thinking about going out around 2-3pm again on friday if anyone is interested. For bait it was fresh shrimp on size 1 hooks.
                    Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

Great action pics!!! I love Croakers on light tackle! Makes it look like you got a behemoth every hook up! Your buddy might steal that Hobie! LOL

MYT

Comment

Man Pinch, you the man! You do not know how bad I wanted to meet you down there at PLO. I plan on doing a whole day of water activity on Saturday. In the morning I plan on Crabbing in the morning off of my canoe and then fishing in the afternoon. Is anyone fishing late on Saturday? All these reports of croaker and perch are killing me@! It is time for a crab and fish feast! I am glad your friend had a good time. Is he going to buy a kayak now?

Comment

Did you go out to the NOAA buoy again? That's where I was finding 13-14 inchers too. Glad to see you made up for the skunk from the June 11th meet.
                          2010 Hobie Revolution 13

Comment

June was Jonas green right? if it was then i ended up getting a white perch or two sticking with moc who was explaining drifting to me. the croaker were caught in and around the crab pots in 20-14 feet of water.
                            Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

Nice job.
                              Jim

Hobie Outback
                              TKAA member
                              Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers inc.

Everyone should believe in something... I believe I'll go fishing.

Comment

Working...
                              X