6/15/11 south river blues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6/15/11 south river blues

hey everyone.im leaving 2 nc 2morrow,anywas.i went out in the south river 2day & only cot one spot.but it was 10 inches.my personal best.it hit squid.i cot 2 blues also.one was 8 and one was 15i only tooka pic of the 15er
    i cot the 2 blues with a 1 ounce gocha plug(white head white body)last i cot 8 stripers ranging from 10-25 icnches.i cot all 8 stripers on a gulp pearl 6 inch jerk shad on a 3/4ths ounce red leadhead.
    tight lines
    Attached Files

Originally posted by kayak456 View Post
    hey everyone.im leaving 2 nc 2morrow,anywas.i went out in the south river 2day & only cot one spot.but it was 10 inches.my personal best.it hit squid.i cot 2 blues also.one was 8 and one was 15i only tooka pic of the 15er
    i cot the 2 blues with a 1 ounce gocha plug(white head white body)last i cot 8 stripers ranging from 10-25 icnches.i cot all 8 stripers on a gulp pearl 6 inch jerk shad on a 3/4ths ounce red leadhead.
    tight lines
    What kind of fish is in the picture? I know it is not a spot....

Comment

Originally posted by moc View Post
      its a blue,15 incher cot on a 1 ounce gotcha plug,cot in the south river

Comment

Originally posted by moc View Post
        the head looks a little odd,cuz i accidently smashed its head wen i closed the cooler

Comment

Originally posted by kayak456 View Post
          the head looks a little odd,cuz i accidently smashed its head wen i closed the cooler
          lmao!!

Comment

Working...
          X