north carolina fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• north carolina fishing

hey guys.i am leaveing for northcarolina on thursday.i am there for a week then i have 2 go 2 boyscout camp.anywas i am planning on doing alot of fishing.pier,surf,and from my uncles 21 ft seapro skiff.i am going to be fishing for reds,specks,blues,spanish,spot,croaker,whiting,flo under and maybe even some kingmackeral abd cobias.i will make sure to wright a full report of all my catches and pic to go with them
    good luck

Have Fun and good luck

Comment

Good luck and Enjoy.

I'm planning on doing some NC fishing as well next month. Staying a week in Atlantic Beach, NC. Planning to hit the surf, and a headboat.
      <insert witty comment here>

Comment

Originally posted by MetroMan View Post
        Good luck and Enjoy.

I'm planning on doing some NC fishing as well next month. Staying a week in Atlantic Beach, NC. Planning to hit the surf, and a headboat.
        im going to wilmington.my grandma lives there and every year i go about 5 times.im going in july for 2 weeks also.hopefully some tarpon on the fly

Comment

Originally posted by kayak456 View Post
          hey guys.i am leaveing for northcarolina on thursday.i am there for a week then i have 2 go 2 boyscout camp.anywas i am planning on doing alot of fishing.pier,surf,and from my uncles 21 ft seapro skiff.i am going to be fishing for reds,specks,blues,spanish,spot,croaker,whiting,flo under and maybe even some kingmackeral abd cobias.i will make sure to wright a full report of all my catches and pic to go with them
          good luck
          What part of NC are you going to?

I spend most of my time in the Kill Devil Hills area of OBX. I do some of fishing but my wife is not into it so we just go for catching a buzz at the bars. Only problem is the hangover always seems to catch me in the morning.
          Jim

Hobie Outback
          TKAA member
          Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers inc.

Everyone should believe in something... I believe I'll go fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockchaser View Post

I spend most of my time in the Kill Devil Hills area of OBX. I do some of fishing but my wife is not into it so we just go for catching a buzz at the bars. Only problem is the hangover always seems to catch me in the morning.
            There is good fishing in that area, little bridge, propeller slough, and the oregon inlet area are good spots. I had a lot of luck on the north side of the oregon inlet bridge in those rocks there. Flounder, specks, and croaker for us but we saw some sheepshead and reds caught.
            Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
            Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
            https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

When I do go down to fish I like the Little bridge at night.

I will put the kayak in at Oregon Inlet and fish for Stripers and Blues. You just want to watch that out going current it will move right on out inlet before you know it.

Avalon pier is always good for just relaxing with a fishing pole in one hand a drink in the other. Mindless fishing can be fun sometimes.
              Jim

Hobie Outback
              TKAA member
              Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers inc.

Everyone should believe in something... I believe I'll go fishing.

Comment

have fun! my dad was from there and my aunt had a beach house in carolina beach next to the pier. we went every year, great fun and fishing. fort fisher is pretty cool too

Comment

Originally posted by Rockchaser View Post

i fish in wilmington nc.i fish the surf,ocean pier & the inter coastal waterway/cape feer river

Comment

Originally posted by surfdog View Post
                    have fun! my dad was from there and my aunt had a beach house in carolina beach next to the pier. we went every year, great fun and fishing. fort fisher is pretty cool too
                    omg u know about carolina beach?niiiiice.thats exactly where i fish in the sirf.i fish from kurebeach pier.i sruf fish in carolina beach tho.in the surf i catch flounder,spot,croaker,whiting,redfish,& blues.i have cot some sea trout in the surf in november with curltails on a 1 onze leadhead.i have cot some black drum and sheepshead in the surf with crab tho,wut did u used to catch down there?

Comment

Working...
                    X