Inshore NJ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inshore NJ?

No affair or sports car for my midlife crisis, I've just decided I want to try fishing everywhere and in every way for everything I can from my Wilderness Ride 135. I'm from central PA, so it seems to me that the inshore bays of NJ would hold some adventure not too far from home, but I have no idea when, where, what, or how. Anyone have experience or direction to others who do?
    Bill

2018 Hobie Compass - Seagrass Green
    2015 Wilderness Ride 135 - Green Camo

There's a lot of guys on Stripers on line that fish nj .......... Only a few here

Comment

My advice is... fish Delaware or Maryland or further south. NJ fishing is OK but its really crowded and mostly unfishable by yaks on weekends due to the reckless boaters. I don't do crowds and because of that I rarely fish in NJ anymore. At least if there are crowds in DE or MD the people are nice not some yahoos from New York or south jersey swamp people
      Hobie Revo 13 carribean blue

My YouTube Channel

Comment

Plenty of sheltered back bay water to fish in NJ. Some are obvious launches, some guarded spots only known to locals. I have plenty of areas to share if your interested, I just don't announce them on a public forum. Send me a PM and I'll be happy to help.

Comment

Working...
        X