No announcement yet.

4/18 CHSP... smell that? that's skunk.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4/18 CHSP... smell that? that's skunk.

Fished inner wall mainly... nothing... Not even a bite...

It was such nice weather, I went to the outter wall for the first time. Tried it out for a bit.... still nothing... but then again, I don't know where the good holes are at the outer wall.

Not a bite. Anywhere. Water clarity was GREAT. weather was GREAT. forgot to load the fish finder, so didn't get a temp reading (really regret that).

Used raw shimp, no store had crabs.

Only saw 3 boats the whole day...

Oh well... at least it was a great day to be outside.

Even in good years when the water temp is normal, the last weekends in April were the good day to start. Based on the water temp at Kipto and CBBT, the water temp at CHSP could be lower than usual by about 5F. This made me think that even Apr 25 weekend may not be good this year.

I don't know I can fish CHSP on May 2 and 9 weekends due to the work. But some of the members will fish CHSP on those weekends

Joe
    Fish like there's no tomorrow.
    Youtube UserID: ComeOnFish01 (Over 300 kayak fishing videos in mid-Atlantic (DE, MD & VA)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKb...JtmNcSJBi2Sazg

Comment

I am considering the outer wall this weekend if the weather holds
      Hobie Revo 13 carribean blue

My YouTube Channel

Comment

Saturday was gorgeous, I was at the Ferry terminal looking at the inner wall thinking...looks like there are some 'yaks out there. Water clarity on the beaches was horrendous...maybe 3"-5". We tried surf fishing Sunday morning at Broadkill but the 20+ winds and 55° temps made it useless but a nice morning to just get out.

Ryan - good look this weekend, hope to see you in 2 weeks.
        Hobie Outback - Orange

Where Land Ends...Life Begins

Comment

I'm gonna shoot for May 2nd to break my CHSP cherry if anyone is interested in joining me...sorry for the hijack.

Comment

sawl good. i'll be camping May 1-3 at CHSP. hopefully see ya'll out there

Comment

I'll be in a PA 12 if I make it down. I'll shoot you some contact info if I'm rolling down.

Comment

Held off this weekend but should be down friday-sunday if the weather is right
                Hobie Revo 13 carribean blue

My YouTube Channel

Comment

Working...
                X