Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tridelphia Lake-Anyone want to go?

Hey Fishyakers!
    I was curious if anyone would like to meet up at tridelphia lake at some point soon? I've been up there a few times, caught a nice 3lb bass with a plastic worm, natural color.

I tried gulp! lizards yesterday, but they were the same color as the water. I've been having great luck with the mepps agilia, but it's a smaller lure, and only hooking small crappie and small large mouth bass.

If anyone has any other suggestions on what to use I would love to hear it.

Thanks in advace!

The fish at loch raven seem to have been feeding on shad, I saw a few dead ones floating around and saw a bunch getting chased around the coves. I caught this big guy on a storm wild eye rippin shad on saturday. Also took a couple good fish in the 3lb range on soft plastics, trick worms and lizards in watermelon seed. I fish the watermelon when the suns up and there is alot of light and june bug in early mornings/late evening and when its real cloudy. i like to use ratl traps as search baits specifically the yozuri hardcore drum in painted shad. I figure the reservoirs may have similiar patterns right now.
    Attached Files
    Link to fishing vid, oldie but goodie.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...4894489669049#

Comment

Triadelphia Bass - Sorry I didn't see your post.

I didn't see your post to hook up with you.

Here's a 17 inch largemouth bass that ate a 3 inch plastic worm next to a fallen tree.

I caught one other 11 inch bass on the same worm.

Maybe we can get together sometime this summer. I seem to have the most success when fishing in the last couple of hours until sunset.

Tom

Comment

Working...
      X