Port Charlotte Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Port Charlotte Video

This is a sample of the fishing I did in Port Charlotte.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBi4N6SAXOk

Sorry about the confusion. I had to go back and rework the audio. This now works. I'll not make that mistake again.
    Last edited by DOGFISH; 03-06-2015, 02:54 AM.

"This video contains content from SME, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

Comment

Originally posted by Gregtokoolman View Post
      "This video contains content from SME, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."
      I got the same...
      Hobie fleet:
      2017 Quest 13
      2015 Outback
      2014 Outback

Comment

Wow must be a good juicy video! Can't wait for the release

Comment

I will bet he recorded it in the non USA (European format). That's one of the setting on my go pro that I also screwed up once. After you up load to you tube you get that message when trying to view it.

Comment

It was actually about the music I used. I'll stick with free play from now on.

Comment

Nice video. Like the music. Looks like the Bonnethead gave you some good pullage. What were you using for bait? Were you in Charlotte harbor?
              Hurricane Skimmer 128
              WS Pamlico 100

Comment

Nice, looks like you had lots of action with the trout.

Comment

Nice.... Thanks for the Break from WINTER I needed it.
                  I love that part where you are trying to sneak up on that shark to grab it.

Comment

I was using shrimp for bait. Generally, you can pick smaller sharks up by the dorsal fin, like a piece of luggage. However, that one kept twisting and turning until the hook came out. He was scrappy. The trout action was very good. I was in Charlotte Harbor near Bulls Bay. The brief winter respite was nice.

Comment

That us sine nice Florida fishing. Were you bottom fishing with a California Rig / Fishfinder rig? It was nice that you could bring your kayak with you. Did you drive down and stay at a campsite?

Comment

Great video Don!
                        2015 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
                        2013 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
                        2013 OCEAN KAYAK TRIDENT 13

JEREMY D

Comment

I was using a slip sinker rig, sort of a small knocker rig. It was a 1/4 oz egg sinker with a clear bead on both sides. Below that was about two to three feet of line with a circle hook at the end. I would hood the shrimp just under the horn behind the eyes. I did drive down, so that I could have my own kayak with me. It was well worth the drive. We rented a house for two weeks. I am not a camper.

Comment

Nice video, Don! I'm headed down next week. Hopefully I'll have some good video as well!
                            LL Bean (Perception) Manatee DLX Angler 9.5'
                            Hobie Pro Angler 12

Comment

If it is warmer, things should improve. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                              X