Jonas Green 5/26....BLAH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jonas Green 5/26....BLAH

Foursteps24 and I had plans on rolling out to Chesapeake Beach Thursday night, but after a call to the Rod & Reel we decided against it due to wind conditions so we decided to head out on the Severn via Jonas Green.

We fished forever! We fished around the pier, the oyster bed in front of the restaurant, over near the naval base... EVERYWHERE! The net result 1 Croaker, caught by yours truly of course! LOL The weather was great out there, water was around 74 degrees, all we need were the fish to start biting!

Funny thing is over at the naval base this guy was catching croaker with what seemed like every cast! I joked with Foursteps24 that maybe he was just livelining it and we saw him reeling in the same one! LOL Well it looked like everyone at the pier was getting the skunk because most of the night it was empty. When we got back to the launch we talked to a couple of cool older guys that were fishing from the beach area... they caught 2 and that was it!

Well... at any rate it was great to be out on the water and finally feel a fish on the end of my line!

MYT

More often than not I don't catch anything either, but I still enjoy it anyway. It's a unique and fun way of fishing and it's very relaxing being out on the water.
    2010 Hobie Revolution 13

Comment

U punks can't fish! May worms Monica, May Worms! Wait til next week! Lol.
      GB

Comment

I fished out of Jonas Green Last Sunday and picked up a a few perch, a croaker and some crabs. Some fish are around just not in big numbers yet. Give it a few weeks and the Perch should be everywhere around JG.
        Ryan
        Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
        Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

Working...
        X