Shad thanks to Fjarhead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shad thanks to Fjarhead

Well I was finally able to meet up with Fjarhead and get my butt up to Deep creek for some shad fishing. I am very glad I did, I had a great time and put over a dozen in the boat with a few more "long distance" releases.
    This was one of the first ones I caught with most being this size and a few nice ones a bit larger. Overall a great time and a really nice place to go fishing. Not a bad guide either

Thanks again and hopefully we can get out once I am back from my Florida trip.

thanks for making the journey, and getting out on the water. the water was a little murky, but everyone(including myself) caught fish. I finally caught one after you gave me that little jig. That was my first time up the creek.(yes I had a paddle) Many thanks to My friend Dan Martin for helping me get my pa. over a rock.
    Last edited by fjarhead; 05-02-2011, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Looks like a nice fish and sounds like a good trip. Long distance releases with shad are fun because they're usually airborne when they spit the hook, which makes for a good story about the one that got away.
      Yellow Hobie Revo Rube Goldberg
      Yellow Tarpon 120

Comment

That was my first time catching Shad and it was a lot of fun. I couldn't get over all the jumping they were doing. Glad you caught one after we left man, didn't want you to get skunked

Comment

Working...
        X