Any reports?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any reports?

I'll be fishing out of CHSP this Saturday and next weekend as well, just curious if anything has happened lately at either of the walls or haystacks? Looking forward to a little Striper trolling as the temps drop too...maybe in a few more weeks. Tight lines all!
    Hobie Outback - Orange

Where Land Ends...Life Begins

Triggerfish didn't come in good numbers this year. I am fishing in VA water until the Tog season reopens on September 29th.

Joe
    Fish like there's no tomorrow.
    Youtube UserID: ComeOnFish01 (Over 300 kayak fishing videos in mid-Atlantic (DE, MD & VA)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKb...JtmNcSJBi2Sazg

Comment

Saturday was a true test of my rough water yak handling, haha. I fished with my father at Site 8 in the AM, got a few sharks. Then I fished the inner wall in the afternoon. Quite rainy and windy...but always so fun

Hobie Outback - Orange

Comment

Just croaks at the inner wall? Ahhh, I want an orange hobie! They need to bring that color back!
        Ryan
        Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
        Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

That's all I was getting...fished shrimp, clam, and squid soaked in clam juice. Didn't have any green crabs with me. I would've been pissed though if I caught a keeper tog and had to toss it back, haha. This weekend I'll be trying for trout at the Ferry Walls and RI, never tried it but figure a few peelers as well as some mirror-lures and I'll have a shot. My (keeper) flounder game sucks, that is a goal for my winter is to study and put together a plan for nailing them next year. The Old Grounds have been SO HOT this year, limits met on a consistent basis, has anyone mother-shipped out to the Old Grounds? A 6 lbs flatty from a yak would be a hoot.

And yeah, don't think I'll ever be letting go of 'Ahab' (yes I named it
          Hobie Outback - Orange

Comment

Working...
          X