weekend Fishing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weekend Fishing?

Who is fishing this weekend and were? I am thinking on going out, but I am not sure where. I was thinking of Southern,MD. I might be looking for an evening trip on Saturday or a morning trip on Sunday.....

BB sunday at 0dark30 via hemingways. water quality should be miserable but the weather hasnt been this good all year. its worth a shot.
    Last edited by mdmakaira410; 04-29-2011, 11:59 AM.
    Link to fishing vid, oldie but goodie.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...4894489669049#

Comment

I heard from another kayaker that the construction crews and the property manager said that they do not want anyone launching from Hemmingways. Just thought that I would pass it along.

Comment

great...., guess its from sandy pt then. we have got to get this sorted out somehow. the eastern shore rockpile and the pipeline are much more productive spots then anything on the sandy point side, so ive heard.
        Link to fishing vid, oldie but goodie.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...4894489669049#

Comment

Looks like the afternoon weather on Saturday and the day on Sunday will have the best weather forecast. Light winds predicted from Annapolis to Bushwood.

Comment

I was on a boat on Monday and we limited out with two 35's before 10am trolling. East side near Thomas Point and the water quality was terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by moc View Post
              I heard from another kayaker that the construction crews and the property manager said that they do not want anyone launching from Hemmingways. Just thought that I would pass it along.
              that sucks...we def need to get it sorted out.
              Hobie Revolution 13
              Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

The bay bridge boat show is this weekend anyway, the place will be packed, no parking. Let's hope that once they open we can approach them and make an agreement.

Comment

Working...
                X