Slow Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow Day

Hit the local lake (Linganore) today with fredneckyaker around 10:30. Got rained on a bit but things cleared up nicely in the afternoon. The water clarity was pretty bad but we still managed to hook into a few. All but one nice smallie managed to slip the hook before they were boated. The bite was SLOOOOW and the ones that did bite were very subtle hits. Threw a little of everything. The only thing that got any attention were texas rigged brush hogs and craws. Hope things pick up soon.

Digital Livewell

Originally posted by the_kegs View Post
    Hit the local lake (Linganore) today with fredneckyaker around 10:30. Got rained on a bit but things cleared up nicely in the afternoon. The water clarity was pretty bad but we still managed to hook into a few. All but one nice smallie managed to slip the hook before they were boated. The bite was SLOOOOW and the ones that did bite were very subtle hits. Threw a little of everything. The only thing that got any attention were texas rigged brush hogs and craws. Hope things pick up soon.

I looked on the map. Is there a boat ramp that you put in at. whats the best way to get there. I am going small mouth fishing on the bush river this weekend., I am going to leaving out at otter point.

Comment

There is a small boat ramp but I'm luck enough to have a dock so I just leave my boat there. Linganore is a private lake and it's patrolled by security guards. Without the proper vehicle permits on your vehicle, they will tow you. I've even seen them tow people who have had stickers/passes on their vehicle but just not in the exact location mandated. Sticklers.... I'd be happy to take a few people out one weekend. Water has to clear up first.
      Digital Livewell

Comment

Working...
      X